- Veloped: Folding & Wheel Detachment
- Trionic Climbing Wheel
- Height adjustment and sliding seat
- The off-road alternative to the walker
- Terrain Brakes & Brake lever
- Veloped walking - active and stay fit
- Trionic Walker - the new premium class among the walkers
- Slight breakdown / buildup of the wheels
- Walker brake levers and off-road
- Folding the rollator
- Trionics patented synchronized steering
- Trionic Walker - Comprehensive adjustment
Which Tubes Should I Choose?
CST Tubes Inner tube with car-valve (Schraeder / AV) Schwalbe Tube Schw...
Which Tires Should I Choose?
Trionic X-Country tire Our top tire choice! The Trionic X-Country has a car...
Which Grips Should I Choose?
Numb fingers, painful hands, or forearm discomfort—common problems that many...
How do I Center the Trionic Brake Collar?
If one of the rear wheel does not spin freely, It has somekind of noice and ...
How do I determine the right grip height of my Rollator?
You can determine the correct rollator grip height by doing as follows (as r...
Compare the Veloped and a rollator on bumpy surfaces?
The Veloped is the only truly off-road capable walker/rollator on the market...