- Veloped: Folding & Wheel Detachment
- Trionic Climbing Wheel
- Height adjustment and sliding seat
- The off-road alternative to the walker
- Terrain Brakes & Brake lever
- Veloped walking - active and stay fit
- Trionic Walker - the new premium class among the walkers
- Slight breakdown / buildup of the wheels
- Walker brake levers and off-road
- Folding the rollator
- Trionics patented synchronized steering
- Trionic Walker - Comprehensive adjustment
Which backrest should I choose?
The ergonomic and padded backrest, made from water-repellent and durable 600...
Can I pick up my product at your warehouse?
Our shop and the products we sell you will find on our internet website. Bes...
Which Tubes Should I Choose?
You can choose between two different inner tubes. CST Inner Tube All our m...
Which Tires Should I Choose?
You can choose between two different air-pressured tires, that offer differe...
Which Grips Should I Choose?
Grip Options You can choose between two different grips, that are both avai...
How do I Center the Trionic Brake Collar?
If one of the rear wheel does not spin freely, It has somekind of noice and ...