- Veloped: Folding & Wheel Detachment
- Trionic Climbing Wheel
- Height adjustment and sliding seat
- The off-road alternative to the walker
- Terrain Brakes & Brake lever
- Veloped walking - active and stay fit
- Trionic Walker - the new premium class among the walkers
- Slight breakdown / buildup of the wheels
- Walker brake levers and off-road
- Folding the rollator
- Trionics patented synchronized steering
- Trionic Walker - Comprehensive adjustment
How do I order?
Safe and simple shopping 1. How do I place an order? You can order your de...
How to pack to return a Veloped?
Suppose you decide on returning the Veloped to us. Please make sure you pack...
What’s a Veloped?
The Veloped is an ingenious Swedish invention, best described as a “walking ...
How do I Attach Rollator Seat Base to the Frame?
It can be hard to get the reattachment of the base seat right if you have re...
What is the Trionic Design philosophy?
How it all started The veloped has been developed at the Royal Institute of ...
What is Trionic Walking?
Walking works wonders Walking is such an ordinary activity that most people ...