- Veloped: Folding & Wheel Detachment
- Trionic Climbing Wheel
- Height adjustment and sliding seat
- The off-road alternative to the walker
- Terrain Brakes & Brake lever
- Veloped walking - active and stay fit
- Trionic Walker - the new premium class among the walkers
- Slight breakdown / buildup of the wheels
- Walker brake levers and off-road
- Folding the rollator
- Trionics patented synchronized steering
- Trionic Walker - Comprehensive adjustment
We are excited to have you on the Trionic team and to see the great content ...
What if my air-inflated tyre is having a flat?
Flats are not very common. Should you ever get a flat you will still be able...
What duty has to be paid?
No additional cost will arise, even though the UK unfortunately not are a pa...
What is Trionic Climbing Wheel?
Overcoming obstacles like curbs, roots and rocks is a very common problem am...
Does Medicare Cover Rollators?
Mobility aids are an integral part of the lives of many Medicare recipients....
Does the Trionic tire require a tube?
Yes, all the 12" and 14" requires a tubes. The 9" wheels does...