- Veloped: Folding & Wheel Detachment
- Trionic Climbing Wheel
- Height adjustment and sliding seat
- The off-road alternative to the walker
- Terrain Brakes & Brake lever
- Veloped walking - active and stay fit
- Trionic Walker - the new premium class among the walkers
- Slight breakdown / buildup of the wheels
- Walker brake levers and off-road
- Folding the rollator
- Trionics patented synchronized steering
- Trionic Walker - Comprehensive adjustment
Problems making payment with 3D Secure?
If you're having trouble with your payment, it may be due to 3D Secure ...
Can I buy with VAT Relief?
If you're seeing a price 'with VAT relief', then this product...
How do I determine the right grip height of my Rollator?
Setting the right height of your rollator should be one of the first things ...
Are you in search of a bariatric rollator?
A bariatric rollator is a heavy-duty rolling walker equipped with wheels. Ou...
What is Trionic Walking?
Walking works wonders Walking is such an ordinary activity that most people...
Will I pay extra shipping costs when returning products from the UK?
No, there are no extra costs to return Walker or Veloped to us, from a UK ad...