- Veloped: Folding & Wheel Detachment
- Trionic Climbing Wheel
- Height adjustment and sliding seat
- The off-road alternative to the walker
- Terrain Brakes & Brake lever
- Veloped walking - active and stay fit
- Trionic Walker - the new premium class among the walkers
- Slight breakdown / buildup of the wheels
- Walker brake levers and off-road
- Folding the rollator
- Trionics patented synchronized steering
- Trionic Walker - Comprehensive adjustment
How do I determine the right grip height of my Rollator?
Setting the right height of your rollator should be one of the first things ...
Are you in search of a bariatric rollator?
A bariatric rollator is a heavy-duty rolling walker equipped with wheels. Ou...
What is Trionic Walking?
Walking works wonders Walking is such an ordinary activity that most people...
Will I pay extra shipping costs when returning products from the UK?
No, there are no extra costs to return Walker or Veloped to us, from a UK ad...
Where can I trial your products?
Sadly we have few dealers that stock our products. But we offer you generou...
Which Veloped / Rollator would you recommend for longer walks on uneven or sandy ground, e.g. on the beach?
To recommend a model and a wheel size depends on how tall you are and which ...