- At the front of the basket, there are two black screws with aluminium washers attached to the two stays that hold the seat and basket.
- Unscrew the screws with a Phillips screwdriver and remove the screws and washer.
- Inside the basket, at its two rear inner corners, there are two black star knobs. Unscrew and remove these two star knobs.
- You can now detach the basket from the two stays.
- Attach the basket by following the above instructions in reverse order.
How do I detach/Attach the Walker basket?
Modified on: Thu, 20 Feb, 2020 at 3:10 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.