- Detach the red seat strap from the two “keyrings” below the seat. By using a small screwdriver, you can gently pry the keyring open.
- Release the 9 push buttons of the seat cover (on downside of seat).
- Pull the red seat strap out of the two holes, and make sure the rubber handle stays in place on the strap.
- To attach the seat cover, wrap it around the seat mesh with the logo positioned at the front (seen in traveling direction).
- Attach the 9 push buttons on the downside of the seat.
- By using a small screwdriver, you can push the ends of the red seat strap through the two holes in the seat.
- Attach the ends of the seat strap to the two keyrings.
How do I detach/attach the Walker seat cover?
Modified on: Thu, 20 Feb, 2020 at 3:11 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.